Restore Your Oral Health With Root Canals in Vacaville
Root canals have up to a 98% success rate. Source.
Even though you may have a bad mental image of root canal procedures, this treatment is actually beneficial and can put your oral health back on the right track. Vacaville root canals from Jackman Family Dentistry will:
- Save your infected tooth from extraction
- Stop the pain from a throbbing toothache
- Protect your other teeth and gums from damage
- Make biting and chewing comfortable again
Don’t suffer in pain any longer! Call Jackman Family Dentistry now at 707-608-6973 to schedule an appointment.
Feel Better With Root Canal Treatment
Many people fear having a root canal procedure, largely because TV and movies have made this treatment out to be the “bad guy” of dentistry. Perhaps in years past, getting a root canal was not an entirely pleasant experience. However, thanks to advances in technology and improved methods, a root canal is no more uncomfortable than getting a tooth filled. In fact, rather than causing you more pain, root canal treatment will actually help you feel better.
A root canal is needed when the soft inner part of a tooth, known as the pulp, becomes infected. This can happen either as a result of an untreated cavity or due to injury to the tooth that allows bacteria in. Either way, this infection can lead to significant tooth pain that can make it impossible to relax and can keep you up at night.
Here’s how Dr. Jackman will help you:
- We’ll first numb the tooth we’re working on.
- Then we’ll clean out the infected pulp.
- The tooth will be sterilized and the root canals repaired.
- We’ll seal the inside of the tooth with a rubber-like material.
- A temporary filling will be placed on the tooth until you can get a crown to cover the tooth.
You shouldn’t feel any discomfort during your root canal procedure. Plus, after we’re done, your pain will be gone and you’ll have avoided extracting the tooth and leaving a gap in your smile.
If you have a toothache, Vacaville root canals may be what you need to feel better. Call Jackman Family Dentistry today at 707-608-6973 for an appointment.