Great family dentist…Our family is very happy with the care and value we receive. My 5-year old son feels very comfortable which says a lot about the quality of care. I was recently seen for an emergency procedure during the height of the Pandemic and was able to quickly communicate with the doctor and receive an appointment immediately. The office staff is superb and overall, highly recommend.
Smile & Eat Comfortably Again With Dentures in Vacaville
It’s important to have a full set of teeth that work as they should. If you’re missing most or all of your teeth, you owe it to yourself to find out more about dentures in Vacaville. These replacement teeth perform better than ever and are much more comfortable than “false teeth” from years past. A set of custom dentures from Jackman Family Dentistry will allow you to:
- Enjoy your mealtimes once again
- Smile with confidence everywhere you go
- Aid your digestion through more complete chewing
- Make better first impressions in your professional life
Restore Your Smile With Modern Dentures
You don’t have to go through life without having all your teeth. With a set of beautiful, sturdy dentures, you can live life to the fullest once again. Jackman Family Dentistry offers you several types of dentures depending on your needs and smile goals. As our patient, you’ll have access to all these options:
- Conventional Full Dentures – These teeth often come to mind when people think about a set of dentures. They will replace a full arch of missing teeth on either your upper or lower jaw and are easily removable for cleaning.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – If you only need some of your teeth replaced, you may be a good candidate for partials. They clasp in place to your other teeth, filling in gaps in your smile and making biting and chewing easier.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Your dentist can attach your teeth to a set of dental implants using a system of snaps and balls. You’ll never have to worry about your teeth slipping out of place and causing you embarrassment. You can remove them for cleaning.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Our most stable and comfortable style of dentures will anchor to dental implants using a metal bar. This setup transfers the forces of biting and chewing directly to your jawbone rather than your gums. They are designed to stay in place. You clean them with simple brushing and flossing.
- Temporary Dentures – We can fit you with temporaries while your final restorations are being made, so you won’t have to do without your teeth in the meantime.
Call Jackman Family Dentistry today at 707-608-6973 to schedule an appointment. Vacaville dentures will give you back a beautiful smile and strong bite.
Took me a long time to find a great dentist! The entire staff is awesome, helpful, and attentive. Even my 7 year old son loves going in for his check ups and visits! I cant say enough good things. Highly recommend.
New Patient Here, this was the best most friendly place I have been. Everyone was very caring, and made sure I was comfortable and understood everything. While I don’t mind the dentist, I could tell they focused on making sure their office was a comfortable space for people who have had issues with dentists office.
I got started with an emergency on the weekend and I got fantastic care! I highly recommend, great dentists and super attentive to the long term effects as well as patient comfort!
I highly recommend this. The staff is very courteous. The dentist is very knowledgeable and very helpful. Had to bring my wife in on a Saturday.
I Love this dentist office and all the people in it. Everyone is so nice and my hygienist was always so sweet and gentle. I get so nervous going to the dentist and this was the first place I felt comfortable going to repeatedly. They never push anything on you that you don’t need and I always left there with beautiful clean teeth. The Dentist always made sure I wasn’t in any pain and comfortable and happy with my teeth. I never had any issues here.
I’ve been going to Dr. Jackman for quite a few years now and all I can say is the care provided is outstanding! Dr. Jackman is very gentle and his “chair side” manners are superb. He let’s you know what he’s doing and gives the best advise. The hygienist team is also wonderful, teeth cleaning appointments can be fun! The girls at the front desk are all so sweet! I look forward to these visits!
The staff are professional and courteous with an attention to detail and great customer service. Dr Jackman is amazing! He even makes a personal follow up call after a procedure! I highly recommend him as well as the hygienists who work there.
Outstanding service Dr. Jackman and his staff are all you can ask for in a dental office . They are all professional and friendly.
Dr Jackman and his staff are great! I mean really great work with compassion, honesty and precision, I highly recommend their dental services.
If you lose all or nearly all your teeth, dentures might be a good choice for you. We offer dentures in several styles. You can choose conventional dentures in either full or partial arches. For more security, you can also stabilize your dentures using dental implants. These teeth give you superior comfort, and you won’t have to worry about them slipping out of place.
To get your new dentures, we’ll first take measurements and a set of impressions. Then, we’ll send them to our lab partner, and they will custom-craft your teeth. Once they’re shipped back to us, usually within one to two weeks, you’ll return to the office for a fitting. We will ensure that your dentures fit properly and line up the way they should. We’ll make any final adjustments needed so that you’re completely happy with your new teeth.
With advances in dental technology, you can eat almost anything you want. If you have conventional dentures, you may need to change how you eat certain foods. You also may need an adhesive to keep conventional dentures in place. With implant-supported dentures, you can eat anything because you can bite practically as well as someone with a full set of teeth.