When it comes to smile repair, it’s hard to beat the versatility of dental crowns and bridges in Vacaville. These restorations can be used in many ways to get your smile back in shape. If you’re fed up with living with a dysfunctional smile, there’s no better place to go for your crown or bridge than Jackman Family Dentistry. Dr. Jackman can help you:
- Enjoy going out to eat and trying new dishes
- Smile with more confidence everywhere you go
- Make romantic moments more relaxed and enjoyable
- Draw others to you with a natural, healthy-looking smile
Let’s get started repairing your teeth with crowns and bridges. Call us today at 707-608-6973 to schedule an appointment.
A Crown or Bridge Will Get Your Smile Back in Shape
For the best patient experience possible, we’ll use a digital scanner to take impressions for your new crown or bridge. You won’t have to deal with any distasteful goop in your mouth.
A dental crown can be used either by itself or as part of a bridge. To make a bridge, two crowns will be fused to one or more artificial teeth (known as a pontic). The crowns on the bridge will fit over your existing teeth or dental implants to provide a secure, comfortable fit.
Below are some of the restorative treatments your dentist offers using crowns and bridges:
- Single Crown for Tooth Repair – A crown can be used to cover and protect a tooth that’s been damaged from decay, disease, or injury.
- Fixed Dental Bridge – A bridge will fill in the gap left behind by missing teeth, restoring your smile and your bite.
- Implant-Supported Crown – If you have a missing tooth, an implant will serve as a replacement tooth root and a sturdy base for a new crown.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – This type of bridge will replace three or more missing teeth in a row, anchoring to dental implants.
For dental crowns and bridges in Vacaville, call Jackman Family Dentistry today at 707-608-6973. We’re ready to help you smile and eat more comfortably!