Just like your car needs routine maintenance to keep running smoothly and reliably, your smile needs regular care to keep looking its best and functioning as it should. That’s where Vacaville general dentistry from Jackman Family Dentistry comes in. Seeing Dr. Jackman or Dr. Chao regularly for your smile care needs will help you:
- Maintain a beautiful smile you’ll feel proud to show off
- Experience peace of mind about your oral health
- Prevent big and costly smile problems down the road
- Maintain long-term overall health
Give your smile the best care you can with routine treatment from Jackman Family Dentistry. Call us today at 707-608-6973 to schedule an appointment. For your convenience we’re open until 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and offer Saturday hours twice a month.
Keep Your Smile Bright With General Dental Care
Our general dental services form the cornerstone of a good oral care regimen. Along with daily brushing and flossing at home, routine care will help you maintain a healthy smile you can feel good about. At Jackman Family Dentistry our team offers a number of treatments to help you enjoy a beautiful smile, including:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – The American Dental Association recommends you visit the dentist twice a year for a checkup. Doing so will help you prevent problems and maintain a clean, fresh smile.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Left untreated, gum disease can rob you of your smile. We offer deep cleaning and other treatments that will restore health to your gums and make it easier to smile.
- Night Guards – We can have a professional night guard made for you that will help prevent damaging teeth grinding and TMJ pain. It will work better and last longer than a store-bought appliance.
- Preventive Treatments – Your dentist or hygienist may recommend fluoride treatment or tooth sealants to help prevent cavities. They are beneficial for adults as well as children.
Give your smile excellent treatment by making an appointment at Jackman Family Dentistry for general dentistry in Vacaville. Call us today at 707-608-6973 or request an appointment online.