Gum disease can creep up on you if you’re not careful. It is estimated that 48 percent of those age 30-64 have some sort of gum disease. Left untreated, this condition can rob you of your beautiful smile. However, Jackman Family Dentistry offers gum disease treatment in Vacaville that will:
- Give you back pink, healthy gums
- Eliminate the pain of diseased gums
- Improve your smile and give you more confidence
- Help you avoid tooth and gum loss
If your gums are in trouble, call us today at 707-608-6973 to schedule a consultation for gum treatment. We’re conveniently located near the NorthBay VacaValley Hospital and the Vacaville Premium Outlets.
Enjoy a Beautiful Smile With Our Gum Treatment
Gum disease is nothing to mess around with. If you’re experiencing symptoms like bleeding gums when you brush or floss or red, puffy gums that are tender to the touch, you should make an appointment as soon as possible for a dental exam. Doing so could help you maintain your smile and avoid the consequences of advanced gum disease.
We’ll always check for signs of gum disease at your six-month checkups. If we see any problems, we’ll recommend one or more of the treatments below:
- Scaling and Root Planing – We’ll use a deep cleaning technique to gently remove built-up plaque, tartar, and bacteria from around and below your gumline. Scaling and root planing may need to be repeated every few months for best results.
- Medicated Dental Trays – For an added level of treatment, we can send you home with special trays that hold medication designed to get below the gumline where bacteria flourish. You’ll wear the trays for a few minutes each day until your gums are healed.
- Waterpik Systems and Sonicare Toothbrushes – These specialty oral care products work well at home for removing food debris from between your teeth that can contribute to the growth of harmful bacteria.
You don’t have to put up with sore, red gums. Vacaville gum disease treatment from Jackman Family Dentistry can put your gums back on the track to health. Call us today at 707-608-6973 for an appointment.