If you want the best smile possible, it’s not enough to simply brush and floss your teeth. Twice a year, you need professional care from a veteran dentist like Dr. Jackman. He has been taking care of smiles for almost 40 years, so you can feel confident coming to see him or Dr. Chao for your Vacaville cleanings and exams. These regular checkups will help you:
- Catch and treat small oral problems early on
- Maintain a sparkling smile that instills confidence
- Avoid painful dental emergencies
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
To schedule your next dental cleaning and exam, call Jackman Family Dentistry today at 707-608-6973.
Advanced Technology Gives You Superior Smile Care
When you partner with us for your dental needs, you’ll get access to advanced dental technology to give your smile the best care possible. Our office uses:
- Digital X-rays that emit up to 90 percent less radiation than standard X-rays
- Intraoral cameras that allow you to see inside your mouth
- Electronic cavity detectors that catch tooth decay earlier
- Lasers for quickly and thoroughly cleaning your teeth
During your cleaning and and exam we’ll also perform an oral cancer screening. Catching this disease in its early stages increases the success rate of treatment. Depending on what we find from your oral exam and X-rays, we may recommend specific treatments either to repair your smile or prevent problems. If needed, we’ll lay out a treatment plan using restorative dentistry or other services to get your smile back in shape.
Preventive services such as fluoride treatments and tooth sealants are often recommended if your smile is at risk for developing cavities. Fluoride treatments help to remineralize and strengthen your tooth enamel to fight off decay. Tooth sealants are thin plastic coatings that form a barrier between your teeth and bacteria.
You can rest assured your Vacaville dental cleanings and exams are designed with you in mind. Our goal is to have you leave our office with your best smile! Call Jackman Family Dentistry today at 707-608-6973 to schedule an appointment.